Monday, January 10, 2011

11 month update


Weight: 24 lbs 13 oz - mommy has me on a baby diet! Or it's all that walking I've been doing!

Length: 29.5 inches

Visitors: Nick came this past weekend to visit and go to the Packer game with mommy and daddy. The Packers beat the Eagles and my mommy & daddy even made it home alive. Mommy said I can't be a football player and that I can't go to an Eagles game anytime soon. When we were in WI over Christmas, Michelle, Tim and Madison came down to Milwaukee to visit us as well.

Sleeping patterns: I'm back to being a really good sleeper at night. I still take two naps during the day, but daddy has been warning me that when I move to the one year old room at daycare, I won't have a crib anymore, and will only get one nap!

My Likes: I love walking, walking with my remote control, showing everyone my butt crack, shaking my head no, feeding myself foods like Cheerios and goldfish, kicking the ball, dancing to music and reading books.

My Dislikes: I don't like when I'm investigating what is in cupboards and drawers and mommy tries to trick me into being interested in something else.

Other milestones: I took my first steps on December 18th! Over Christmas, I perfected my form and was walking all over the place and barely crawling any more. I'm also pretty good at drinking from a real cup (move over sippy cup!) assuming my mommy holds it for me. I've been saying "da da" for quite some time now and have muttered a couple of "ma mas" as well.

Trips: We went back to Wisconsin on Christmas Eve and spent Christmas in Milwaukee. On my mommy's birthday, we went to Grandpa Hanson's house in Tomah for a couple of days. Then, it was back to Milwaukee on New Years so mommy and daddy could go out. I spent my first night without both of them at Grandma Honey and G-Pop's house.

Looking forward to in the next month: Going to Aruba on my first birthday! I've got my passport and am ready to go play in the sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment