Sunday, October 3, 2010

Ten Things You Should Know About Me by JKH


1. If I'm sitting on the floor and get mad, I lay my forehead down on the floor and start crying.

2. I HATE having my diaper changed. Most of the time, I scream my head off and try to roll-over so you can't do it with any ease.

3. I bob my head from side to side when the song plays on my activity station.

4. My top two teeth are big and have a nice big gap in between them. I look goofy!

5. I now go to bed between 8 and 8:30 pm and sleep until 6 or 7 am. I no longer get up in the middle of the night.

6. I love extra sharp cheddar cheese!

7. I hated the first homemade baby puree that mommy made me - why did she have to go and ruin it with broccoli?

8. My favorite book is Hop on Pop by Dr. Seuss. I will sit still and listen every time my mommy or daddy reads it to me. "STOP, you must not hop on Pop!"

9. I have a weird fascination with the purple cow in the poster in the living room.

10. I've appeared in at least 5 facebook profile pictures. Mommy says I'm too young to have my own page.

No comments:

Post a Comment