Friday, February 5, 2010

Peanut's Playlist

Adam and I have created a playlist especially for Peanut.

  • The Best is Yet to Come - Michael Buble
  • I Can't Wait to Meetchu - Macy Gray
  • Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne
  • Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lauryn Hill
  • Brand New Day - Sting
  • Knocked Up - Kings of Leon
  • Let Go - Frou Frou
  • Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  • Yellow - Coldplay
  • The Book of Love - Peter Gabriel
  • Always Be My Baby - Mariah Carey
  • Come Away With Me - Norah Jones
  • Falling Slowy - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
  • Blessed - Elton John
  • The Sweetest Gift - Sade
  • At Last - Etta James
  • In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
  • Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  • The Day - Babyface
  • Jackson & David - DeYarmond Edison
  • Sunshine - Keane
  • I Just Can't Stop Loving You - Michael Jackson
  • By Your Side - Sade
  • To Zion - Lauryn Hill
  • Imagine - John Lennon
  • Honeymoon Child - Emiliana Torrini
  • Lullabye (Goodnight My Angel) - Billy Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment