Wednesday, May 19, 2010

14 weeks

I get weekly baby development emails that say what Jackson should be able to do each week. I'm pretty amazed by how accurate the emails are. Here is what it says for 14 weeks old.
  • Your baby may now be reaching and grasping for objects (YES! He's almost spilt a bowl of cereal all over the desk a couple of times because he's such a grabber. Then there's the challenge of me keeping my hair out of his hands as well. I just can't bring myself to get a "mommy" haircut.)

  • He stops crying at his parent's voice (Sure, although that doesn't mean he stays quiet!)

  • He brings hands or objects to his mouth (Yup, pretty much puts anything into his mouth that he can. Especially Kate's finger.)

  • He recognizes mom (He loves to look at mommy and definitely knows that I'm the milk lady.)

  • He begins to respond to his name (Negativo. I suppose part of the problem is the slew of nicknames we have for him. He may go to school thinking his name is Boo, Booser or Lovey Lou.)

No comments:

Post a Comment