Monday, May 10, 2010

3 month update


Weight: 17.6 lbs

Length: 26 inches

Visitors: Uncle Josh, Colleen & Rob Scheibel, Michelle, Tim & Madison Eatherton

Sleeping patterns: I have been occasionally sleeping through the night. However, on the eve of my 3 month birthday, I woke up at 12:45 am, 4:00 am and 6:30 am just to remind my mommy that I'm still in charge.

My Likes: Sitting in my exercauser and looking at all the toys, Uncle Aaron singing to me, being held face out, going outside and looking around, blowing spit bubbles, gnawing on other people's shoulders, fingers, arms.

My Dislikes: Tummy time still stinks. Sitting in the bumbo seat is for dumbos!

Other milestones: First time I sucked my thumb! I'm a regular now.

Trips: We went on a 10 day, 5 city tour of WI from April 23 - May 3.

Looking forward to in the next month: More visitors! Uncle Aaron, Ann Elliott, Nick Halsted and maybe even G-mommy Kate. I'm also going to my mom's work this week to meet all her co-workers that have heard all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment