Friday, August 9, 2013

Boys night out

Last Saturday, daddy took Jackson to an MLS game at the stadium in Chester, PA which is only about 20 minutes from our house.  Daddy had gotten some tickets through work and I decided to opt out and relax at home.  Bad decision on my part - those "pretty good" work tickets ended up being row C behind the visiting team's - Chicago Fire - bench (rows A & B).  Face value of the tickets?  $325!  They had a great "boys night out" though - complete with bubbles, rainbows, high fives from players, great views of the bridge to NJ and of course, great seats.

Jackson in heaven drinking bubbles
This guy gave Jackson a high five
"Hey, let me give you guys some advice on your next play."
Front row seats!



1 comment:

  1. Hi! What a great experience for your guys! I am a huge Philly Union fan and go to every home match and D.C. and N.Y. away matches. The players your hubby/son sat behind were actually the competition that evening - the Chicago Fire. We lost that match - it was pretty miserable for us die-hard fans! haha :) I truly hope they enjoyed every moment of that special experience - even the Union's biggest fans can't get those tix b/c they're seats owned by businesses/corporations. I found your blog because a friend of my father's is actually an owner of one of those corporations in the Philadelphia area and tonight (for the first and most likely last time) I am going to be sitting in section 106, Row C, which is directly behind the Union bench. To say I am beside myself would be an understatement! I think it's really awesome that the players interacted with your son - speaks volumes about the quality of character of the players in this professional league - unlike other sport leagues, unfortunately. Thanks for sharing - your blog is really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete