Tuesday, November 12, 2013

3 month update

Today is 11.12.13 and Vivian is 14 pounds! She's good with numbers like that.



Weight: 14 lbs 0 oz

Length: 23.5 inches

Sleeping/eating patterns: I slept one night for 9 hours.  Mommy was so happy, but not happy that I've only done that once.  My typical pattern is to go to bed at 7 pm, get up around 1or 2 and then again at 4 am.  We finally get our day started around 7 am.  So, not too bad, but hopefully sleeping through the night consistently will happen soon. 

My Likes: Baths.  Laying on my activity mat and looking at my guys.  Sometimes I even try to roll over onto my belly, but only make it onto my side.  I have been kicking my legs a lot, both like I'm riding a bicycle and also bringing both knees towards my belly and then slamming both legs down at the same time.  It's how I wake mommy up in the middle of the night.  I've been turning myself 90 degrees in my bed too.  I'm busy, busy, busy and not so much of a cuddler, but mommy did come home one day to find me sleeping on daddy's chest.  And I really like to talk and coo and smile and giggle, especially when mommy kisses my belly.  










My Dislikes: Riding in the carseat if I'm not tired.  I let mommy know it too.  

Other milestones:  Mommy put me in the bumbo seat for the first time when I turned 3 months.  I did really good, and didn't even fuss like my older brother did!  For Halloween, I also went to mommy's work so she could show me off and Jackson could get way too much candy.

Trips:  We made a surprise visit to Aunt Milly and Uncle Jason's house in Virginia.  Grandma and Grandpa Porter were there visiting and everyone was so surprised that we were there!




Looking forward to in the next month:  Taking my first flight to Paris to meet Aunt Andra, Uncle Jean Marc and cousins Vox and Anna.  We will be there for Thanksgiving.

Want to compare me to my brother at this age?  Click here.



Hold on, is that a purple hippo I see?

No comments:

Post a Comment