Sunday, September 27, 2009

Peanut's playlist

Now that Peanut can hear, I decided to put together a lullaby playlist for him. I put it on my iPhone and then put the headphones on my belly. Thanks to my rocker sister-in-law's suggestion of using Rockabye Baby songs, there is no "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to be found. Peanut is bound to be a rocker and has been to 3 concerts already (Lollapalooza, Jackson Browne and Snow Patrol). Here is his lullaby list (all songs are rendetions of the original song). Click here to listen to an example: Rockabye Baby - The Beatles

1. Clocks by Coldplay

2. All Apologies by Nirvana

3. Don't Speak by No Doubt

4. Karma Police by Radiohead

5. Yesterday by the Beatles

6. Ruby Tuesday by the Rolling Stones

7. Tonight, Tonight by the Smashing Pumpkins

8. With or Without You by U2

9. Hey Jude by the Beatles

10. Parabola by Tool (per Adam's suggestion)

No comments:

Post a Comment