Wednesday, December 2, 2009

29 in my 29th week

For my "golden week" of pregnancy I was treated to one final ultrasound and the requisite glucose screen. Peanut was not in any mood to be photographed today, which I blamed on the glucose drink solution which probably put him in a sugar induced coma.

He refused to turn his head for a picture even after some prodding by the technician. I was able to see some hair on the back of his head and the technician seemed to think that in 10 more weeks Peanut was going to come out with a mop of hair.

She also confirmed that he's laying across my body, with his head on the left side of my belly and his rumpus on the right side. Turn baby, turn!

The technician also confirmed that my cervix looks good so no need for me to continue to have it measured.

No comments:

Post a Comment