Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby brain

If the scientific community needs proof that "baby brain" is a true occurrence, they should read on......

I had a volunteer meeting tonight in Elkton, MD that I needed to go to after work. I got off the train, walked to my car, found the car next to me parked SO close to me that I had to get in from the passenger side with other commuters watching. For the record, I don't think I would have been able to get in pre-Peanut either. This should have been my sign......

I then proceeded to drive 25 miles into the middle of nowhere in MD to this woman's house. I pulled up, saw no other cars parked there (there were suppose to be about 25 of us), and the house dark. At this point, I look at the email again to realize that the meeting is on Friday and NOT Tuesday. I don't think I've ever done something like this before. $6 in tolls and an hour later I was at home eating Adam's canned ravioli and a piece of lefse. Peanut brains, I tell you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment