Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from Delaware!

Today is the first time ever that I did not spend Christmas in WI. By the sounds of the weather forecast, it was probably a good thing we didn't try to make our way back. Here are just a couple of pictures from Adam and my first (and probably only) Chrismas alone. We opened some presents and then went up near Trenton, NJ to see the re-enactment of Washington crossing the Delaware 233 years later.


Peanut's present to daddy - a onesie that says "my dad made my mom a mixtape and all they got was me" For those of you who know how much Adam loves his mixtapes, you can appreciate how fitting this onsie is.
"Wisconsin on a stick" was a little slice of home and Adam's present from Andra.
Wii Fit to help take the Peanut Poundage off!
Merry Christmas from George W. He's about to forge the Delaware!
Crossing the Delaware!

No comments:

Post a Comment