Saturday, March 5, 2011

12 month update


Weight: 25.6 lbs
Length: 29.5 inches
Visitors: G-daddy Phil came to visit at the beginning of February.
My Likes: I love electronics - iPhones, iPads, Blackberrys, laptops, pcs, remotes, microwaves, basically anything that has keys I can press, lights up and/or beeps. I love going into the bathroom or kitchen and pulling everything out of the cabinets.
My Dislikes: I don't like when mommy or daddy take their phones back from me. I really don't like stuff that sticks to my hands (like sand and frosting!).


Other milestones: I got my first stamp in my passport on my birthday when we went to Aruba. Mommy says that is the last time I sit on her and daddy's lap for a flight over 2 hours - I'm just a busy, busy man and it's hard to keep me occupied for that long!
Trips: We went to Aruba for my first birthday! Happy birthday to me.
Looking forward to in the next few months: The weather getting warmer so I can get outside and play with the sand and water table that Grandma and Grandpa Porter bought me for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment