Monday, January 11, 2010

It's a small world after all

I've met a couple of mommies in the past week that are worth mentioning:

First, my gestational diabetes doctor has the same birth date as me, has the same OB/GYN as me and delivered at St. Francis in August. Thankfully, she was very happy with the doctors and with the hospital, even though she works at the "other" hospital in the area.

Second, Adam and I went to dinner in Philly on Sat night and another pregnant couple ended up sitting right next to us. Apparently this restaurant has a "prego" section. We started talking and that mommy-to-be used to be a Pharma Rep in the area that knows the doctors of my practice well and was telling me how good they are. They are also not finding out the gender and showed us their ultrasound pic of their bambino sucking his/her thumb!

Glad I keep running into these knowledgeable ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment