Thursday, January 14, 2010

T-1 month

We are officially ONE MONTH away from Peanut being due. To celebrate, we went to have his weekly biophysical done. Ok, so it was actually part of the diabetes monitoring, but was looking forward to it since I knew there would be ultrasound pictures involved.

I think I got a good dose of what this baby is going to be like today! As I've said many times before, this is a constantly moving baby, and if I didn't know better, would even think that Peanut is being paid for each kick. One of the four things that is measured in a biophysical is the baby's movement. And so it was only fitting that Peanut was sound asleep today with his arms crossed in front of his face. and. he. refused. to. wake. up. The tech prodded, poked, turned me onto my right side, turned me onto my left side, until 20 minutes later, he finally gave a tiny little kick to say "ok, now leave me the hell alone." And so, away we went with our four little pictures of Peanut with his arms covering his face. Honestly, they're not even worth posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment